Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Kinder TLC2021 Box

Anyone that actually reads this blog knows that I absolutely love my
Kinder Beauty Box. It is the one
subscription box that I will forever suggest for everyone. Anyway, I do tend to get my boxes a bit late, likely due to being outside of the US and Ontario being back under lockdown. So, anyone that follows this particular subscription box has likely already seen this box and possibly even the box for the following month.

Regardless, I am posting it anyway because it is my blog and I can do what I want, but also because somebody that isn't subscribed may just stumble onto my page. Kinder Beauty recently switched from giving a physical product card to doing it digitally which is awesome, but onward we must go!

The box I received, which is technically the January box(I know it's March put like I said postal services are incredibly slow especially when crossing borders). So, the box I received was the TLC2021. If you click the hyperlink you can see in great detail everything that I received in it, but I will go over it again in this post and actually use links! (I may be a little trigger happy when it comes to hyper-linking things, in case you haven't noticed.)


As I always do, the first thing I did was sniff this. The scent isn't obnoxiously strong which I like. The scent is also quite pleasant, it sort of reminds me of a cross between fresh linens and baby powder. The packaging is also pretty cool. The lid screws off instead of pulling off, that change probably excites me more that it should, but it just makes it seem more interesting in my head.


This item I have to admit isn't super exciting for me, mostly because I actually have pretty clear skin so it likely won't get used very much. I'm sure it will be nice to have for those rare times that my skin does decided to revolt. And of course I also did a sniff test. I don't dislike the scent but it also isn't anything to get excited about but to be fair it really isn't a product where scent matters.


J&L Naturals: Calm Face Salve 

This one i am quite excited for. The winter is horrible on my skin, it never seems to be able to get enough moisture so hopefully this product will help. The packaging is also really cool because it isn't plastic and therefore will biodegrade much quicker. I also do really like the smell of the salve, which is sort of important when you are putting something on your entire face.

Vianek: Fortifying Face Mask

This particular mask is for redness and rosacea which is things that lucky enough to not have problems with. I will still use this mask because I doubt it can hurt and I do love using a face mask every once in a while no matter what kind it is.

INIKA ORGANICS: Certified Organic Eye Pencil

I got this eyeliner in Emerald which is awesome because that is actually my favourite colour. I tested it out on the back of my hand and it goes on very smooth. It also isn't a super bright green so it is nice for adding a subtle pop of colour to your look rather than going full drama mode.

Plantfusion: Collagen Beauty Clear Skin Hydrator in Citrus

This is the last product on the list and I've already drank it. The taste was pleasant enough, the powder disolved completely into the water so it didn't get that gritty texture that some powdered drinks get, so that was nice. I'm not going to lie, I was expecting this to taste horrible so I was actually pleasantly surprised to find that it actually tasted good.

I linked to the full sized version of this product, rather than the sample size that I received. (you can get samples of the website)


Have a song!



No comments:

Post a Comment