Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Eyes Eyes Baby: Review

 This review is long over-due. I got the Eyes Eyes Baby from Fleur & Bee in my very first Kinder Box. I can see why this product is in the favs box because it is easily my favourite eye cream I have ever tried.

It is super moisturizing and does help with the appearance of my under eye circles. It also sits under makeup flawlessly. I use this every morning and night and will for sure be my go to eye cream from now
on. 

I have honestly heard nothing but great reviews on this cream. I would suggest this to anyone either as a part of a Kinder Box subscription or just to purchase off the website.

My love of this single product actually makes me want to purchase the entire Fleur & Bee Starter Set


This seems like such a short review but I honestly have nothing bad to say about this product, it is absolutely wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment