Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Review: Dirty Lamb Mint Coffee Scrub

 I believe I listed the Mint Coffee Scrub by Dirty Lamb as the product I was most excited about in my 
most recent Kind Beauty Box. This product didn't disappoint. The mint was super refreshing for the morning and the scrub did a great job of removing and dead or dry skin. 

My skin was left feeling smooth and as usual when my skin is freshly exfoliated it made my tattoos appear brighter, but as I said that happens whenever I exfoliate. It also allowed the body butter I used after my shower to soak in super quick so I was left with moisturized skin without the feeling of having a heavy butter layered on top.

My only two complaints about this product is that the mint scented scrub is not available on the Dirty Lamb website so I will have to purchase the regular coffee scrub in the future. The only other complaint was that my tub was left with coffee grinds. The tub issue is such an easy fix that it barely counts as a down-side, especially since I typically have to do an immediate cleaning after using most bath bombs.

I will definitely be making future purchases from Dirty Lamb in including the coffee scrub. I have now tried two products from them and loved them both so I have high hopes for anything I try from them in the future.


Song of the Day:



No comments:

Post a Comment