Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Kinder January

Today I received my Kinder Beauty Box and naturally the first thing I did was take pictures! As I just got it today I haven't had a chance to try any of the products yet but there are definitely a few things that I'm excited to try.
In this box I received the following items:

The scrub linked isn't the exact one that is linked. The one I received was a Mint Coffee Scrub but I couldn't find it on the website. I am excited for this product because honestly who doesn't love a a body scrub? Also, after testing out Dirty Lamb's Ultra Night Serum from last month's box I have high hopes that I will love this products just as much as the Serum.

My review of the night serum can be found here


{Save} Skincare: Anti-Pollution Sleeping Mask


I actually intend on using this product tonight so hopefully I will have a review soon. I have to admit that I am sort of neutral on this product simply because I've never heard of the brand and I've never really used more than serums and moisturizers at night so I will be going in blind with this product. Hopefully it will end up being something that I end up loving.


Kinder Beauty: 2 Eyeshadow Brush Set

From what I could find on the website I don't think you can buy just these brushes. As they are made by Kinder Beauty they likely have to be bought with one of the January boxes. I can't make a promise as to when I next do my makeup so I can't really make a promise as to when I put these brushes to the test. I do however like that they are black because with my current set I find that no matter how thoroughly I was them they are never going to return to their original white bristles.



So this one I did test a bit on the back of my hand. It is sort of a primer and illuminator cream. It is super soft and it shows up as a very subtle shimmer. I'm not sure if shimmer is really the correct term but it does a nice job of reflecting light just enough to cause the skin to look radiant but far from leaving you looking like Edward Cullen.

From what I can tell just using it on the back of my hand I am very happy with it and can't wait to actually use it on my face.

 

IBY Beauty: Single Eyeshadow


First off I want to talk about the packaging. It came in a super shiny and vibrant box which is a huge plus when it comes to me but even the actual pot itself is really cute. So, good job on the packaging!

Anyway, the shade I got was called Dance Party. It is a sort of shimmery grey colour. Like the Perfecting Potion I tested this out on the back of my hand. The pigment seems good and I can tell just from putting it on my hand that it is going to blend easily. I will likely use this eyeshadow the next time I do my makeup because lets face it, when ever I get new makeup I always want to test it ASAP.


SONG OF THE DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment