Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Review: {Save} Anti-Pollution Sleeping Mask

 I promised reviews almost a week ago but like got in the way a bit but alas I have returned with a review of the Anti-Pollution Sleeping Mask by {Save}.

I was at first unsure about trying this because I don't like the feeling of anything heavy on my face and didn't think I would get through an entire night with my skin feeling as if it had a heavy moisturizer on it.

When I first applied the product it didn't immediately soak into the skin like most serums and regular moisturizers would so I felt as if my worries were accurate. Luckily, it did soak into my skin completely so by the time I was actually ready for sleep. 

I wasn't actually timing how long it took for it to soak in but I would estimate about a half hour.

In the morning I had to admit that my skin did feel really soft but I did get the feeling of immediately wanting to wash it off my face. As washing my face is typically the first thing I do in the morning that didn't bother me too much.

The first time I used it I put it on my skin directly after washing it, the second time I used a Vitamin C serum from a separate brand before applying the mask. I find that the serum in question can sometimes make my skin feel tight or even dry so using the mask on top actually made a good combination.

I would say that I do like this product but it wasn't really a favourite of mine, but that could simply be my own preference for not using heavy creams on my face for long periods of time. The way my skin felt after washing it was great and I will continue to use this product about twice a week as suggested but I don't think it likely that I will purchase this product in the future. 


Song of the Day:



No comments:

Post a Comment