Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Kinder: The Self-Crush Collection

 It may seem like I'm posting two Kinder Beauty Boxes really close together and I am but I got my January box late and my next box actually showed up earlier than usual so I got two boxes in a small amount of time. (I'm not complaining)

Anyway, as always I am here to share what goodies I got and my first impressions of them. So the box I just received is called The Self-Crush Collection. As always I will link to the products.

Four Sigmatic: Mushroom Cacao with Reishi

So this is a hot cocoa drink which is exciting, I haven't tried it yet but plan to soon. It is supposed to also be healthy for you(the website really goes into all the benefits). Its not very often I drink anything but water or tea before bed but I'm definitely willing to give this a try.

All Good: SPF 30 Sport Mineral Sunscreen Lotion

I am a huge believer in using sunscreen to protect your skin. I've also got a complexion that will burn in under ten minutes so it is also a necessity in my books. Finding a decent sunscreen that doesn't clog pores can be difficult, this one says it is good to use under makeup so I am eager to try this when the weather warms up.

Twice: The Duo

This item is actually a duo of toothpaste, two flavours, one for morning and one for night. At first thought this seemed strange to me but after trying them I actually understand the idea, especially the night one, the flavour is very subtle and calming rather than being blasted with peppermint right before trying to fall asleep. I would almost classify this as a product I never thought I would need but I may actually switch over permanently once my current stash of toothpaste runs dry.

Jubel Naturals: Perfect Balance Roll-On Blend

This is an aromatherapy product and I absolutely love it. As soon as I took it out of the box I rolled some onto my temples as suggested and immediately fell in love. It is also super small which makes it easy to bring along in your purse.

Joséphine Cosmetics: Lip/Power-The Bold Matte Liquid Lipstick in Tiphaine

I have a bit of a lipstick addiction so getting a new pretty to add to my collection is always fun. I did try this lipstick on as soon as I got the box and the colour is very pretty and it felt very soft unlike some liquid lipsticks that make your lips feel dry. I didn't really get to test out longevity because I got the box when I came home from work at twenty past nine so I ended up washing it off after about an hour but from what I can tell in that short amount of time it seems like a very nice product.



No comments:

Post a Comment