Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Review: Dirty Lamb Ultra Night Serum

 I did not actually have plans to make a post today but last night I finally tested out Dirty Lamb's Ultra Night Serum and I loved it so much I couldn't wait.

My original intention was to finish off the products I already owned before breaking into my new products from Kinder Beauty, but my skin was feeling abnormally dry and my old night serum doesn't offer quite as much hydration. So, desperate to get my skin feeling nice and soft again I decided to test out this serum a bit early.

I was immediately amazed at how smoothly it went on and how soft my skin felt immediately. It also requires very little product(I used three drops) which means that the bottle should last quite a while.

My one concern was that I would wake up and have my face feel super oily but my skin only felt slightly more oily that normal when I woke up. It was far from anything concerning. I usually get quite oily around my nose and my forehead but the rest of my skin is prone to dryness or irritation from being extremely sensitive.

When I woke up my cheeks still felt silky smooth whereas they usually feel dried out in the morning. As I stated I did get slightly more oil around my nose and forehead but not enough that I fear I would risk breaking out.

I've only used it the one night but am eager to see how my skin reacts to it long term.


Song of the Day:



No comments:

Post a Comment