Pages

Monday, January 4, 2021

Kinder Beauty Box

 Kinder Beauty Box

The Kinder Beauty box is something that I've been wanting to try for quite a while now. It is a monthly subscription box that sends Vegan, Cruelty-Free beauty products. 

Click Here to Subscribe

Today I finally received my first monthly box as well as my bonus box for being a new subscriber. I have not used many of the items yet but I'd like to share what I received and do a quick review of the site itself. I will put out reviews of the products as I have a chance to use them.


First Glance Review

My first note is that the website is incredibly easy to use. I always think that the best websites are the ones that value simplicity. You can choose between a month-to-month, three month, and six month subscription. The three month and six month both come with a bonus box worth $75.

The customer service was definitely good. I received an e-mail notification that my order had been processed and when I clicked my order number I was brought to a page that had a tracking number for Fed Ex. The process from Kinder Beauty was quick. The wait from Fed Ex was a bit long but considering the pandemic and pre-holiday blitz I really can't complain.

Honestly the only possibly negative thing is that you can't customize the items in the box like you can with some subscription boxes. This isn't something that particularly bothers me. I got this box not just for the deals but because I wanted the chance to test out products from companies I've never heard of before.


Bonus Box


The first box I opened was the bonus box. On top I saw three products which I took a picture of. When I went to throw away the paper stuffing I decided to pull it apart a bit just incase I missed something. It was a good thing that I did this because a fourth item dropped out.

This box included a face cream, face mask, eyeshadow, and a lip balm.

Thus far I have used the lip balm and the eyeshadow. I did however open the face cream to smell it and it smells really good. 

The lip balm was Ellovi Ginger Lemon Lip Butter. This is the item that I almost lost to the paper filling. I'm glad I didn't because only a few hours in I already love it. It feels very soft and also smells amazing so an over-all win.

The eyeshadow was Han Eyeshadow in Chocolate Bronze. I don't like to do first day reviews on makeup because I like to see how they hold up throughout the day. I will however say that it went on smoothly and was easy to blend. The colour is very subtle, it would be great for a natural make-up look. It has a slight shimmer to it but nothing super shiny.

The other two items i received in this box that I have yet to try are Timeless Organics Intense Hydration + Vitamin E Facial Cream and Franklin & Whitman Northern Liberties Face Mask. The facial cream is the one I opened to smell that smelt amazing. I haven't opened the mask yet because it is a powder and I didn't want to accidentally inhale it.


Monthly Box

The monthly box came with five items. They included a reusable make-up removing glove, an under-eye mask, a night serum, eyeshadow, and an eye cream.

So far I have used the eye shadow but am probably most excited to try the under-eye mask.

The eyeshadow is Medusa's Makeup Eye Dust in Penny Wise. This is a brand that I have spent years looking at on social media but never actually got around to buying. This product can get a bit messy if you aren't careful since it isn't baked. It is very pigmented and shimmery. The shade went rather well with the eyeshadow from the bonus box which is why I got to test them both in the same day. I will post a better review in my next makeup post.

The under-eye mask that I am excited to use is 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask. The other items in the box were Dirty Lamb Ultra Night SerumGlov Makeup Remover, and Fleur & Bee Eyes Eyes Baby Eye Cream.


Song of the Day



No comments:

Post a Comment